January Board Meeting Agenda:
"Hacking is not a spectator sport. -unknown"
NOTE: All board meetings are open to Quelab members and members of the public. Attendance is encouraged!
Date: 08 Jan 2012
- Record 10 seconds(video) including:
- Your name
- what brought you to Quelab
- what you want Quelab to become
- Treasurer's report
- Non-profit Incorporation Success!
- "Techmas" and "Deck The Lab" feedback
- Business paperwork: (fill out and sign Space Federation application form) https://atrium.schoolfactory.org/spacefed/node/29091
- Current Quelab project: Rube Goldberg machine!
- Introduce a new location option (Kempur's warehouse)
- Next Quelab event:
Greg, Ray Arron, Geoff, Walter, Adric, and Bandit via Skype Started at 5:15.
Video intros were recorded.
Ground Rules were read,
Treasurer report: Still awaiting state approval of our financial report!
Memberships are now at 19, we need 25 + a renter, 35 without a renter to be in the black without other input cash.
Preference payment by first meeting, (or make arrangements), late by the 15th.
When is next space federation meeting? 3rd Wednesday of the month.
Non profit rep: need to get the paperwork done, even though we were not in good standing yet, Greg has shared the document via google docs.
(we added section 15 in the doc about communication)
Rgp: Anyone who wants can help out, needs to be done by end of the month: needs triggers and builds. Whitboard lists off current segments/triggers
Kempers warehouse: still in the air: pricing would likely be $1000+ utilities, heating cooling might be high, can we pro-rate based on usage? has kitchen bathroom.
- Business, And People in and out needs insurance
- Get feedback from them to keep from bugging each other, keeping communications open
- needs space planning/looking at
- do we make a change our self entity, to de-emphasize co-working
- Can we work out so we are only paying for heating/cooling proportional to our useage?
Pizza started: around 6:14