Main.02-05-2012-Board History

Hide minor edits - Show changes to markup

February 15, 2012, at 08:38 PM by 68.35.182.219 -
Changed line 1 from:

February Board Meeting Agenda:

to:

February Meeting Agenda:

February 15, 2012, at 08:35 PM by 68.35.182.219 -
Changed line 1 from:

January Board Meeting Agenda:

to:

February Board Meeting Agenda:

February 07, 2012, at 02:37 PM by adric -
Changed line 66 from:
  • Milky way rocket engine? or other caloric demos?
to:
  • Milky way rocket engine? 7/13 ratio of sugar to pottasium nitrate by weight! or other caloric demos?
February 06, 2012, at 02:41 PM by adric -
Changed line 73 from:
to:
February 06, 2012, at 12:13 PM by adric -
Changed line 7 from:

Attendees: Geoff, Walter, Adric, Greg, Ray, Arron, Heather, Alfred, Mark, Bandit,

to:

Attendees: Geoff, Walter, Adric, Greg, Ray, Arron, Heather, Alfred, Mark, Bandit, and 1 other I didnt catch

February 06, 2012, at 12:13 PM by adric -
Added lines 71-74:
  • Geoff will try and get contact info for Oz pasteries foodtruck
  • Still needs more ideas/recipes and needs more contacts with commercial confectioners.
February 06, 2012, at 12:11 PM by adric -
Changed line 9 from:

Meeting was a combined, Board/Member meeting! Called to order at about 1:43pm

to:

Meeting was a combined, Board/Member meeting! Called to order at about 1:43pm Minutes/notes are inline, under the subjects!

February 06, 2012, at 11:46 AM by adric -
Changed lines 11-12 from:
  • Ground Rules
    • Covered
to:

Ground Rules

  • Covered
Changed lines 14-15 from:
  • Ice breaker
    • intro, and do you care about superbowl.
to:

Ice breaker

  • intro, and do you care about superbowl.
Changed lines 17-22 from:
        Agenda Review

-done

Reports:

to:

Agenda Review

  • done

Reports:

February 06, 2012, at 11:43 AM by adric -
Added line 27:
Added line 30:
Added line 33:
Added line 36:
Changed line 40 from:
  1. Review of ComicCon
to:

Review of ComicCon

Changed lines 43-44 from:
  1. Report about progress on ABQ Maker Faire
to:

Report about progress on ABQ Maker Faire

Changed line 46 from:
  1. Spin off the 1-year Quelab membership contest into a task force
to:

Spin off the 1-year Quelab membership contest into a task force

Changed lines 49-50 from:
  1. Possibility of 2hr future meetings
to:

Possibility of 2hr future meetings

Changed lines 53-54 from:
  1. Rube Goldberg (need inputs from Heather)
to:

Rube Goldberg (need inputs from Heather)

Changed lines 60-61 from:
  1. Feb event: food/chocolate event "Hacking Chocolate"
to:

Feb event: food/chocolate event "Hacking Chocolate"

Changed lines 73-74 from:
  1. Discussion about a new hackerspace location, (this is a complicated discussion that may actually encompass several different topics. As this discussion unfolds I'll try and capture the various discussion threads)
to:

Discussion about a new hackerspace location, (this is a complicated discussion that may actually encompass several different topics. As this discussion unfolds I'll try and capture the various discussion threads)

Changed lines 84-85 from:
  1. March of the robots
to:

March of the robots

Changed line 92 from:
  1. Misc notes
to:

Misc notes

February 06, 2012, at 11:40 AM by adric -
Changed line 23 from:
            #Status update for IgnightNM 12
to:

Status update for IgnightNM 12

Changed lines 25-26 from:
            #Space federation fiscal sponsorship paperwork *submitted to James Yay!  Done! sent signature required, and return copy requested.
            #State status,  
to:

Space federation fiscal sponsorship paperwork

  • submitted to James Yay! Done! sent signature required, and return copy requested.

State status,

Changed line 29 from:
           #Report on electrical maintenance conducted this month
to:

Report on electrical maintenance conducted this month

Changed lines 31-32 from:
           #Treasurers report, number of members and bank account balance
           #Announcement of the meetup site/group
to:

Treasurers report, number of members and bank account balance

  • was delayed, and secretary missed some of this, but i think it was said 22 members, and all bills paid for atleast this and possibly next month.

Announcement of the meetup site/group

Changed line 36 from:
            #Review of ComicCon 
to:
  1. Review of ComicCon
Changed line 39 from:
            #Report about progress on ABQ Maker Faire
to:
  1. Report about progress on ABQ Maker Faire
Changed line 41 from:
           #Spin off the 1-year Quelab membership contest into a task force
to:
  1. Spin off the 1-year Quelab membership contest into a task force
Changed line 44 from:
           #Possibility of 2hr future meetings 
to:
  1. Possibility of 2hr future meetings
Changed line 47 from:
           #Rube Goldberg (need inputs from Heather)
to:
  1. Rube Goldberg (need inputs from Heather)
Changed lines 53-58 from:
  #Feb event:  food/chocolate event "Hacking Chocolate"
           *Finalize the small takehome project
           **Adric has played with spheres of (previously) hot coco, Which ties into another Mysterious experement 
  • Will need mugs, hot water and lots of packets of hot coco.
to:
  1. Feb event: food/chocolate event "Hacking Chocolate"
  • Finalize the small takehome project
    • Adric has played with spheres of (previously) hot coco, Which ties into another Mysterious experement
      • Will need mugs, hot water and lots of packets of hot coco.
Changed lines 65-69 from:
         #Discussion about a new hackerspace location, (this is a complicated discussion that may actually encompass several different topics. As this discussion unfolds I'll try and capture the various discussion threads)
            *Kempurís space decision
            *Space requirement development

We need real Cost/expenses numbers.

to:
  1. Discussion about a new hackerspace location, (this is a complicated discussion that may actually encompass several different topics. As this discussion unfolds I'll try and capture the various discussion threads)
  • Kempurís space decision
  • Space requirement development
  • We need real Cost/expenses numbers.
Deleted line 69:
Changed line 75 from:
       # March of the robots
to:
  1. March of the robots
February 06, 2012, at 11:35 AM by adric - Meeting Agenda moved from email, and posted with meeting notes in it.
Changed lines 6-14 from:

Time: 5-6pm
Attendees:

Ground Rules

Ice Breaker

Agenda Review:

Reports

  • Treasurer's report

Old business:
New Business\\

to:

Time: 1:30-3:00m
Attendees: Geoff, Walter, Adric, Greg, Ray, Arron, Heather, Alfred, Mark, Bandit,

Meeting was a combined, Board/Member meeting! Called to order at about 1:43pm

  • Ground Rules
    • Covered
  • Ice breaker
    • intro, and do you care about superbowl.
        Agenda Review

-done

Reports:

            #Status update for IgnightNM 12
  • 3 members probably presenting, up in the air on when possibly 28th or 29th of february,
            #Space federation fiscal sponsorship paperwork *submitted to James Yay!  Done! sent signature required, and return copy requested.
            #State status,  
  • paperwork was returned, 2nd of January. needs zipcodes, They claimed they never got it, but got it and sent it back... resubmitting,
           #Report on electrical maintenance conducted this month
  • outlets were fixed, leak in carpetd room, address roof issues with ray he will talk to caroline,
           #Treasurers report, number of members and bank account balance
           #Announcement of the meetup site/group
  • Meetup setup by greg, hackers and makers group,
  • announce linux and game night meets, misc
            #Review of ComicCon 
  • need faced time meeting and better planning.
  • need a event outreach subcommitie! Geoff and walter, volunteer,
            #Report about progress on ABQ Maker Faire
  • notmuch news yet
           #Spin off the 1-year Quelab membership contest into a task force
  • Adric, will spearhead, this.
  • To launch this on youtube, looking at ray and brian's videos
           #Possibility of 2hr future meetings 
  • proposed to start at 4:30 parallel pizza with meeting, then flexi start of member meetings,
    • Quick Vote Measure passes!
           #Rube Goldberg (need inputs from Heather)
  • tuesday 7pm, lets get some folks in to use the space.
  • Plan camera footage
    • we have several possible cameras,
      • Marks DV, Rays, Ethans?, Cellphones, the Nikon/Eyefi(stills only)...
  • Final device troubleshooting
  #Feb event:  food/chocolate event "Hacking Chocolate"
           *Finalize the small takehome project
           **Adric has played with spheres of (previously) hot coco, Which ties into another Mysterious experement 
  • Will need mugs, hot water and lots of packets of hot coco.
  • Discuss other food-related hacking demos, projects, videos, etc.
    • Temprature control something involving chocolate?
    • Videos of DIY Freeze dried astronaut icecream... more?
    • Milky way rocket engine? or other caloric demos?
  • Serving food to the public(?)
    • Can be done aslong as its simple, and ingredients are listed, and the people have to do their own assembly!
  • Date/Time 6-10pm feb 25th.
    • Need to get our outreach team into promoting this!
         #Discussion about a new hackerspace location, (this is a complicated discussion that may actually encompass several different topics. As this discussion unfolds I'll try and capture the various discussion threads)
            *Kempurís space decision
            *Space requirement development

We need real Cost/expenses numbers. space use how do we divide it up to do what we do, which is both talking and doing.

  • existing and future space needs, cleanup czar per rooms,
    • Walter front room,
    • Greg Workshop
    • per room whiteboard, to explain its state to the room Czar/members,
  • space planning taskforce headed by Geoff, and Heather,
       # March of the robots
  • Adric Will Reach out to Zoot to come back with robots!
  • Roomba/k9 (Adric/Arron/Morgain
  • Roomba jousting
  • possible photovore, or other beam bots
  • arduino rc-car stuff..
  1. Misc notes

April arduino, theme and class? need to order parts, arron willing to front. perhaps 3 nights,

January 09, 2012, at 10:20 PM by 68.35.182.219 -
Added lines 1-18:

January Board Meeting Agenda:

"Hacking is not a spectator sport. -unknown"

NOTE: All board meetings are open to Quelab members and members of the public. Attendance is encouraged!
Date: 05 Feb 2012
Time: 5-6pm
Attendees:

Ground Rules

Ice Breaker

Agenda Review:

Reports

  • Treasurer's report

Old business:
New Business
<<back


Discussion Notes: