Meeting was held at Marble, Gabe, Walter, Geoff, Adric, Ray, Brian And Lexi in attendance
Good news, Attendance was up for March of the robots.
What we did right.
- Good theme
- good title
- good calendar coverage (wiki media checklist helped)
- press coverage, lobo,alibi, nmtech
- used the social network
- good guest presenters
What coulda been better
- more participation(before the event)
- more blogging
- more press
- less crowded? perhaps more outside event
The bad! PNM sent a very big bill, for multiple months, will look into partial payments.
- Lets think about using eventbright
- Music event, (end of may,so we can get details worked out)
- making electronic music
- circuit bending,
- benefit concert?
- involve active self promotional bands.
- Wells park (permits required?)
- Street party?
- Quelab backyard?
- Unlock your inner EcoMacGyver
- Re-make (make sponsor or approval?)
- Battling the junk
- quarterly yardsale
- eco event?
- alternative energy?
- solar yard light projects(we have 40 of em)
- reduce reuse
- Shopping bag ironed stuff?
- mikey or chantal talks
- screenpringing, $5 + $5 for a shirt
- build stuff out of junk challenge. (goal? Rules?)
- Geoff to talk to Alan
- Adric talk to Mikey and Chantal, (done awaiting reply)
- Adric contact Factory on 5th about recycled art (done awaiting reply)
- Adric contact Ehrin about circuitbending (got a yes!)
- Walter to contact city sustainability department
- Walter to contact New Mexico Solar Energy Association
- We need to work on press releases!!