The Santa Fe Complex (confirmed) Address is, 624 Agua Fria St (easy walk from the Railyard Railrunner)
Railrunner, #504 will get us up there around then. Schedule/info
Meeting was at the SF Complex, Started with a nice little tour, then got down to talking with Sean(? I'm bad with names).
SF Complex specific stuff,
- Their monthly rent is in the $10,000 range. Wowzers!
- They are successfully landed some Economic stimulus and economic development/entrepreneur funding through their city council will cover roughly 60% operating costs for the first year or so
- they are looking at ways that group projects benefit the whole group, 10% project revenue garnish? shares in projects? exit buyout bonuses?
- Strong interest in incubating ideas and then getting them bought to bring in the needed revenue to keep the place going.
Generic info/helpfull ideas,
- Book Titled 'Sociocracy' (Dutch?) for how they get much of their management ideas.
- SF complex is interested in some sort of exchange/traveling pass system, we may want to see if we can get other hackerspaces into the idea, so you can always have a home away from home in a hacker space.
- Thinkabout how to make invitees fell welcome, and get them hooked by including them on group projects
- hire Grant writers, and book keepers
- possible membership idea, pay for a year in advance, and get a refund, for the months you actually use the place (kinda backwards, but you can see it as using and working there as benefiting the whole