Meeting Called to Discuss the status of the Haines/7th location.
Bandit, Arron, Adric, Greg, Geoff, Ray, and Walter, in attendance (all BOD), Also there was Charel, and Alfred, and Lila, Barney, Danny, Josh representing the BlackoutTheatre.
- Starting Price: $1350 then up to $1940 in 24 months
Things it needs:
- bathroom renovation,
- rollup door
- fire door install,
- fire inspection/certification
RHannah, (charel) info dump, price is a little chunky, possible option is to rent big room for $400+util for doing classes workshops (discussed, but may be moot due to proposal below.
Need to do!
- Investigate utilities costs/ transfer
- arrange walkthrough for Blackout crew.
- Come up with an agreement by tuesday, and they want to get access by the 9th (or there about)
Haines, With Blackout Theater group
In additional to the gdoc agreement
- Dates/times Oct 10th until Halloween, thur-sun 6-10, then strike and be out by the 15th.
- they will handle liability and building insurance,
- They are willing to do a show at the quelab opening gala.
possible issues/questions by blackout,
- they would like it stated that we would be primary contact for landlord and
- Tighten up the part about cross/advertizing in the future. (define it better or remove it, with the understanding that we would like to cross pollinate)
- They need to get quelab's decision by tuesday, 3rd,
- they would like to be in by september 9th, or as soon as possible.
-=-=-=-=-=- we need to work out the order of repairs/improvements to get Rhannah to agree on,
- A man door(fire escape) is important,
- can we schedule some of the rest for after halloween?
- how do we make sure the agreement has teeth to hold him to it?
- offer it to him as a compromise, less of the work needs to be done at once, and he gets a rent check sooner than he would otherwise.
- we need to extend a rider for insurance into the new building. they will have liability for the show and attendees,
- they are ok with paying rent and deposit, but would like to pay 1/2 full rent up front and the other half closer to the show.
greg will handle initial paperwork including capturing a pdf of the agreement as it stands at time of signatures.