Main.10-17-2010 History

Hide minor edits - Show changes to markup

October 22, 2010, at 03:04 PM by Geoff -
Changed line 14 from:
  • What to push? (specialty nights,targeted groups)
to:
  • What to push? (speciality nights,targeted groups)
Changed line 16 from:
  • Fliers (where, and what, and who). [Walter will do some marking, as will Mark, see below for Tzars]
to:
  • Fliers (where, and what, and who). [Walter will do some marketing, as will Mark, see below for Tzars]
Changed line 22 from:
  • Website What and where? [Marketing tzar and Gabe shal cordinate]
to:
  • Website What and where? [Marketing tzar and Gabe shall cordinate]
Changed line 49 from:
  • Maintenance Tzar Jeff, (some basic stuff sodas trash)
to:
  • Maintenance Tzar Geoff, (some basic stuff sodas trash)
October 19, 2010, at 05:20 PM by Adric -
Changed line 67 from:

All Discount 50% for start. (until January?)

to:

All Discounted 50% for now. (until January?)

October 19, 2010, at 05:09 PM by Adric -
Changed line 64 from:
  • Full Use, just on an ass needed basis.
to:
  • Full Use, just on an as needed basis.
October 18, 2010, at 12:34 AM by Adric - Czar/Tzar correction
Changed line 16 from:
  • Fliers (where, and what, and who). [Walter will do some marking, as will Mark, see below for czars]
to:
  • Fliers (where, and what, and who). [Walter will do some marking, as will Mark, see below for Tzars]
Changed line 22 from:
  • Website What and where? [Marketing czar and Gabe shal cordinate]
to:
  • Website What and where? [Marketing tzar and Gabe shal cordinate]
Changed lines 46-53 from:
  • As for volunteering/voluntolding. czar positions are as follows.
    • Directing czar Gabe!
    • Maintenance czar Jeff, (some basic stuff sodas trash)
    • Marketing czar, Walter (website, some flyer production,

memberships

  • Financial Czar, Mark Will be consulting Gabe on this for now
  • Workspace czar Adric,
to:
  • As for volunteering/voluntolding. tzar positions are as follows.
    • Directing Tzar Gabe!
    • Maintenance Tzar Jeff, (some basic stuff sodas trash)
    • Marketing Tzar, Walter (website, some flyer production,

memberships?)

  • Financial Tzar, Mark Will be consulting Gabe on this for now
  • Workspace Tzar Adric,
October 17, 2010, at 10:52 PM by Adric -
Changed line 58 from:

Pricing restructure,

to:

Pricing restructure,

October 17, 2010, at 10:51 PM by Adric - meeting notes
October 17, 2010, at 10:50 PM by Adric - meeting notes
Added lines 1-2:

stuff in [italic] is a note from the meeting, also a notes section at the bottom!

Changed lines 40-50 from:

Financials see photo, we need to bring in $500 more per month. Marketing mark got the floor after Gabe Spoke How to use what we have to get above the line. raise membership rates? we need new pipelines.

Who do we want to hit? how to hit them. how to do all.

As for volunteering/voluntolding.

Directing Gabe! Maintenance Jeff, (soda trash) marketing, Walter,

to:
  • Financials see photo, we need to bring in $500 more per month.
  • Marketing Mark got the floor after Gabe Spoke
  • How to use what we have to get above the line. raise membership rates? we need new pipelines. events, show value,
  • Who do we want to hit? how to hit them. how to do all with what we have!
  • As for volunteering/voluntolding. czar positions are as follows.
    • Directing czar Gabe!
    • Maintenance czar Jeff, (some basic stuff sodas trash)
    • Marketing czar, Walter (website, some flyer production,
Changed lines 52-72 from:

Financials, Mark Will be advertising Workspace czar adric

advisor's, Mark will be advising

pricing restructure, premier member : $200 General: $100 reserved space? $10 per day 25% discount for full students

Discount 50% for start. (until January?)

$5 hacknights,

possible re-layout of the place

Regular meetings: Last Sundays 6pm. evenings before hacknights.

12 people in attendance,

to:
  • Financial Czar, Mark Will be consulting Gabe on this for now
  • Workspace czar Adric,

All of the above people are the go to guys, or the guy to offer help, we all support some autonomy, but duplicated efforts might be wasted so checkin from time to time.

Advisor's, Mark will be advising,

Pricing restructure,

  • Premier member : $200mo
    • Full access, can reserve space and tools and such within reason
  • General member : $100
    • Full access
  • Per day :$10 general full use.
    • Full Use, just on an ass needed basis.
  • Hacknights $5 (some for whomever volunteers to run the night to help promote the night)

25% discount for full students? (was that decided?) All Discount 50% for start. (until January?)

  • A possible re-layout of the place, To accommodate for the new situation with the front leased!
  • Regular meetings: Last Sundays 6pm. evenings before hacknights.

12 people were in attendance.

October 17, 2010, at 10:29 PM by Adric -
Changed lines 2-3 from:
  • Welcome new members
  • Status report
to:
  • Welcome new members [was skipped by Gabe for the Status and funding report, happened at the end of the meeting.]
  • Status report
Changed lines 6-9 from:
  • Hacknights, thoughts/comments?
  • Volunteering! Suggest on the list, and if nobody hates it, Do it! ask for help if needed!
to:
  • Hacknights, thoughts/comments? [going to a $5 donation, to help keep this afloat. Talk to Gabe or the Head Honcho of that hacknight if that not possible.]
  • Volunteering! Suggest on the list, and if nobody hates it, Do it! ask for help if needed! [elected Gabe Head honcho, still the above policy is good to give him a yes/no choice]
Changed lines 11-14 from:
  • How to find the right niche? (just hacker space)
  • What to push? (speciality nights,targetd groups)

Events! (pumpkin carving on events)P

  • Fliers (where, and what, and who). Walter will do marking
to:
  • How to find the right niche? [focus on just hacker space for now, coworking can trickle in from the hacking]
  • What to push? (specialty nights,targeted groups)

Events! [pumpkin carving on event oct-29. Also lets do the geekfest swapmeet (when?)!]

  • Fliers (where, and what, and who). [Walter will do some marking, as will Mark, see below for czars]
Changed lines 16-20 from:
  • Branding, Not sure on the whole story, but looks like may still be shopping for a logo.
  • Under utilizing the resource!
    • Website What and where? (and importantly Who?)
to:
  • Branding, Not sure on the whole story, but looks like may still be shopping for a logo. [Brought up but no resolution]
  • Under utilizing the resource! [Need to make up $500 shortfall, to be in the red. keeping some discounts, but continued work getting out the word, send Walter your ideas or offers to help!]
    • Website What and where? [Marketing czar and Gabe shal cordinate]
Changed lines 31-33 from:
  • Still looking for an accountant type person..
  • Still LLC, looking to change that? How aboutL3C?
to:
  • Still looking for an accountant type person.. [[Mark will help out on this for now, ]
  • Still LLC, looking to change that? How aboutL3C? [Brought up, but not resolved]
October 17, 2010, at 06:57 PM by 68.35.89.246 -
Changed line 14 from:
  • Fliers (where, and what, and who). Walter will do markeing
to:
  • Fliers (where, and what, and who). Walter will do marking
Added lines 69-70:

12 people in attendance,

October 17, 2010, at 06:48 PM by 68.35.89.246 - Adric
Changed line 46 from:

Directing

to:

Directing Gabe!

Changed line 55 from:

pricing ideas,

to:

pricing restructure,

October 17, 2010, at 06:36 PM by 68.35.89.246 -
Changed lines 11-13 from:
  • How to find the right niche?
  • What to push?
  • Fliers
to:
  • How to find the right niche? (just hacker space)
  • What to push? (speciality nights,targetd groups)

Events! (pumpkin carving on events)P

  • Fliers (where, and what, and who). Walter will do markeing
Added lines 36-73:

Notes

Financials see photo, we need to bring in $500 more per month. Marketing mark got the floor after Gabe Spoke How to use what we have to get above the line. raise membership rates? we need new pipelines.

Who do we want to hit? how to hit them. how to do all.

As for volunteering/voluntolding.

Directing Maintenance Jeff, (soda trash) marketing, Walter, memberships Financials, Mark Will be advertising Workspace czar adric

advisor's, Mark will be advising

pricing ideas, premier member : $200 General: $100 reserved space? $10 per day 25% discount for full students

Discount 50% for start. (until January?)

$5 hacknights,

possible re-layout of the place

Regular meetings: Last Sundays 6pm. evenings before hacknights.

October 17, 2010, at 12:35 AM by 216.184.14.20 -
Changed lines 32-34 from:
  • Still LLC, looking to change that?
to:
  • Still LLC, looking to change that? How aboutL3C?
    • would require us to define our social value.
October 14, 2010, at 07:55 PM by 98.230.195.124 -
Changed line 10 from:
  • Advertising
to:
  • Advertising / Marketing
October 14, 2010, at 07:43 PM by 216.184.14.20 -
Added line 5:
Added line 9:
Added line 14:
  • See Volunteering!
Added line 16:
Added line 18:
Added line 29:
Added line 31:
October 14, 2010, at 07:42 PM by 216.184.14.20 -
Changed lines 21-23 from:
  • Cleaning
to:
  • Cleaning What level of tidy do we want? who's helping?
  • Anyone do anything worth noting/thanking?
October 14, 2010, at 07:40 PM by 216.184.14.20 - Outline of Sundays Meeting topics. Fill me In!
Added line 4:
  • Funding Funding Funding
Changed line 7 from:
  • Volunteering!
to:
  • Volunteering! Suggest on the list, and if nobody hates it, Do it! ask for help if needed!
Changed lines 11-13 from:
  • Fliers
to:
  • Fliers
  • Branding, Not sure on the whole story, but looks like may still be shopping for a logo.
  • Under utilizing the resource!
Changed lines 22-23 from:
  • Branding, Not sure on the whole story, but looks like may still be shopping for a logo.
  • Under utilizing the resource!
to:
October 14, 2010, at 01:56 PM by Adric -
Changed line 12 from:
  • Wordpress?
to:
  • Wordpress? Roll our own, or use something like SpaceStack?
October 14, 2010, at 01:51 PM by Adric -
Changed lines 7-11 from:
  • Website What and where?
to:
  • Advertising
    • How to find the right niche?
    • What to push?
  • Fliers
  • Website What and where? (and importantly Who?)
Deleted line 17:
  • Fliers
Changed lines 20-22 from:
  • Advertising
    • How to find the right niche?
    • What to push?
to:
  • Under utilizing the resource!
October 14, 2010, at 01:47 PM by Adric -
Changed lines 7-13 from:
  • Website
to:
  • Website What and where?
    • Wordpress?
      • Calendaring/scheduling: Event Scheduler by dhtmlx
      • dues? wp simple paypal shopping cart
      • Forums?
        • Wp Forum server?
        • Antispam Akismet?
October 12, 2010, at 09:34 AM by Adric -
Added lines 1-16:

Agenda outline,

  • Welcome new members
  • Status report
  • Hacknights, thoughts/comments?
  • Volunteering!
    • Website
    • Fliers
    • Cleaning
    • Branding, Not sure on the whole story, but looks like may still be shopping for a logo.
    • Advertising
      • How to find the right niche?
      • What to push?
  • Still looking for an accountant type person..
  • Still LLC, looking to change that?