Quelab Haunted Lab Whiteboard notes:
Advertising! Starting in September!!!
Last Weekend October 28th 29th
Themes(order as stated not as prioritized)
* Hydrolic/pneumatic popup devices * LEDís * Voices/Noise * Motion detection (mats/pads/better than IR) * Jacobs Ladder/plasma globes(Geoff and Adric) * Pumpkin Carving * bubbling beakers/labware * ultrasonic fog(adric supplied) * motion controlled platform * static props/devices * remote controlled things * Lab Coats (screen print them?) ** Spirit has about 5 of them for $20 each, (costume one use quality)
* leds(we have lots) * pvc * black fabric (adric has some) * black plastic * foam core board * paint * plastic labware (or glass if its out of reach) ** Working on modifying bottles to look like lighted bubbling flasks -adric * motors/gears/servos * air compressor (bandit) * air cylinders / actuators * trigger devices * plywood * lumber (2x2 2x4) * misc hardware * skeletons (for fake body build up) (lexi can get at a discount) ** Lexi got one. * carpeting * wire * sound recording devices. http://tinyurl.com/3z46hwj ** (got 5 of them)-ad * speakers **(several sets around) * old electronics (tubes, oscilloscopes, static filled old tvís) * lighting, strobes(i have one led driven strobe) * blacklights (we have several small ones) * soundtrack * dry ice (fogging labware and other uses) * embalming jars/ silicone molds for things to put in them, colored water)(working on a class first weekend of october) ** Class on building things for the jars 10-2-11 * rc cars and other items * packing tape & cling wrap(for invisible bodies) * ultrasonic mist maker
* Door * crowd control * actors * makup * setup/stagemaking * striking the set * pumpkin carving or other crafts.
* Pumpkin (led/carve/misc) * witch?? * mummy/corpse/zombie/casket(various generic hh things).... * Lab equipment (plastic if its touchable) 1. chemistry stuff, (colored bubbling liquids) 2. high voltage stuff, jacobs ladder, plasma globes/disk.(geoff and adric can supply a few) 3. glowing electronics, beeping blinking things. old tube glow 4. oscilloscopes/ old tvís with bad vertical hold * animatronic creatures, 1. rotate/bend with leds 2. motion control/triggers 3. sounds 4. Flying crank ghost http://www.kickthefog.com/crank_ghost.htm * Triggered sound effects, (easy to do a class on, cheap if the above link pans out) * pneumatic rising corpse/body/ghost (hard to do a big class on this) * lights controlled. * body parts in jars, (look at fake sugru) ** Class 10/02/11 -adric
MISC available Supplies/parts looking for a use:
* huge 4' fresnel lens, and stand (in closet) * huge tv projection lens (in locker room) * multiple yards of black cloth, some thick some thin * battery operated airpump * Pan tilt controller, * Dozen Flickering LED candles. * small amplified speaker, * small suction cup speaker * Orange HE-NE 5mw laser * X10 light controllers & motion sensor, and usb controller * clear plastic tubing * Caution tape "Beware enter at own risk" * plastic bugs/spiders * large brain jellomold * heathkit osilloscope(for mad science lelectronics pile) * 110v electro luminescent panels * led light tubes, color 110v * blue light flasher & rc-car battery * led strobe * CFL blacklight * 2' 110v blacklight * 2' 12v blacklight * small led data projector * flickering lightbulb 110v * robotic hand * Ray's Controllable gear motor * one rotisserie gear motor (perhaps for flying crank ghost) * glow in the dark googly eyes * short rope light * 6 folding closet doors (from the lab to hid/screen/make walls) * various bits of tech from the front, monitor stand, clock, korg panel, heaqthkit stuff, tv_boombox) * wood box, for small * pinball soinoids 12v * 2 water resistant led light balls * 1 time delay relay, 24vAC/DC * 2 24v relays * glow in the dark googley eyes * glow in the dark small size hotglue * several working rc cars.