Feel free to add to this list, and or offer up ideas/bounties! (example, id offer $30 plus whatever else others would pitch for a "flux capacitor")
- 4' fluorescent bulbs - the boxes that we acquired seem to be mostly bad (though JT still wants to double check them to be sure).
- Floor Buffer - for the many many tile floors in this new building.
- Mop bucket w/wringer. While we have one libman self-wringing mop, we also have two 'traditional' mops, but no bucket.
- Dust mop - the large flat one that the workers use at Wal-mart, but only 2 or 3 feet wide; so much of the space is tiled, this will come in handy.
- small recycling bins - the blue ones that many offices have by the desk-side trash cans. These would be for the same thing here: so people can drop recycling in the room they are, rather than having to walk multiple rooms away to toss something in the big recycling bins.
- small trashcans for west end of space
- large trash cans for east end of space (shop areas)
Refrigerator (frost-free, full size, pls)FOUND
- Kitchen Cabinets/Countertop
- Kitchen Sink w/faucet
ProjectorAdric is loaning us his for the foreseeable future, (unless someone has another one)(we have silver portable screen)
- Chairs (We need stackable or folding chairs for our classroom, and less broken/sad office style chairs and stools for workshop and library/electronic/office areas)
- Tables - the plastic tables that can be bought in most big box stores, or the warehouse stores like Costco & Sams.
- Metal cabinets, for storing lubricants/paints/chemicals.
- Benchtop Vice (we have one, but wherever we move to it needs to be mounted! an additional one or a wood vice would be great!)
- Nicer Solder Stations
- Cameras, RFID, Biometrics?
- Phone system? Asterisk? Anyone have a cheap PRI or SIP trunk provider?
- Lamps, desktop, Floor based, Clip style.
- power strips