QUELAB

A place to make things!

User Tools

Site Tools


10-21-2018_officers

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

10-21-2018_officers [2018/12/02 19:35] (current)
John Benedetto created
Line 1: Line 1:
 +====== Officers'​ Corps Meeting ======
 +
 +Date: July 22, 2018
 +Time: 4:00 p.m.
 +
 +Attending: Aaron, Sherie, Josh, Darrel, Gonner, Craig, Denis, Darren, John M., JT, Adric, Rebecca
 +
 +Agenda:
 +  * Reforming the Space Cadets into the Facilities Workgroup
 +    * Stalled, will be brought up at the next Board Meeting
 +  * New Building Ownership
 +    * New owner, one more electric payment to Hanna, then new company
 +  * Laser Cutter Room update Craig
 +    * New approach to training - Craig will do most of the training himself. ​ We do have a list of certified trainers on the wiki (which he scrubbed the list down); only those people should be doing training.  ​
 +    * If you train someone, they should be added to the wiki
 +    * The room has been a particular mess, and that needs to be better
 +    * Again: No food or non-water drinks in that room!
 +    * We need to refill some of the cleaning supplies for that laser cutter room.
 +      * Anything under $100 can be approved by the president. ​ Use the “reimbursement” envelopes & JT can initial it so Josh can reimburse it.
 +    * Janpro Janitorial Services - John M.
 +      * We are 5 months behind on the Cleaning Service!
 +      * John is suggesting we discontinue the service
 +      * Josh has had difficulty with contacting the company, though he was down to the company
 +      * Adric checked, and they were here as recently as 10-18-18
 +      * JT & John to take to the Board John’s proposal ​
 +      * Charel dealt with the company, we think it is month to month. ​ We can request she contact the company to ask them to not send us to collections
 +    * Missing ​ Equipment
 +      * Brewing equipment is missing
 +      * Maybe we can expand the spreadsheet JT used when he was Woodshop captain for Area Captains to inventory their areas
 +    * Recycling dumpster
 +      * John called Hannah, Hannah talked to the city, and they said we don’t have enough recyclables to justify one, nor the cost, and we don’t have a large enough parking lot (not enough space).
 +      * Colorwheel toys fundraiser - Rebecca
 +        * Pop-up toy shop currently in Nob Hill, next to the Flying Star there near Carlisle
 +        * Rebecca saw they were doing a PTA fundraiser, for 20% of up to $400 for a specified day of customers that come in and mention Quelab
 +        * November 6th is our day for a fundraiser; their hours are 10 - 6
 +        * Josh might have a lead to have it mentioned at KUNM’s Children Hour
 +    * Darrel asked if Josh has been tracking special funds - digital arts, 3D printing
 +      * Yes, but he does not have the balances handy
 +      * Darrel is going to buy vinyl for the Digital Arts room, and only ask to be reimbursed for $100 (so JT can approve it)
 +      * Rebecca suggested having a higher rate in the digital arts lab to separate it between members and non-members.
 +      * It was suggested that we raise the rates for digital printing - it was stated that Darrel is the Area Captain for that space & has the power to make cost changes
 +      * Josh commented that we charge about 300% markup for 3d printing - it’s about $.03 a gram for plastic, and we are charging $.10 a gram for members & $.20 for non-members
 +
 +
 +ACTION ITEMS
 +  * JT to send link to google doc to Officers to the Equipment Spreadsheet
 +  * JT & John to take proposal to cancel cleaning service and Charel to contact them to arrange back payment & not sending us to collections
 +
 +Next Meeting would be January 20th, 2019, at 4:00 p.m. (added to calendar -ad)
 +
 +ADJOURNED ​ 4:48 p.m.
  
10-21-2018_officers.txt · Last modified: 2018/12/02 19:35 by John Benedetto